- is being drugged by Dr. Brontis via coffee
- likes older tunes
- the cure, sisters of mercy, type negative O
- favourite song right now Wolf Moon
- related to CEO of F&J
- working in bio science since 12
- got bSC at 13
- youngest ever student to receive PHD
- went to trinity college
- doesn’t feel gets sympathy from others especially those who think they are particularly gifted too
- feels people step on her toes
- forgets she writes things when off coffee
- fav colour black
- fav animal whale
- likes Banksy street art - claims to have a piece
- ON June 12 posted to Facebook trying to reach out and get help. The conversation was deleted, but screenshots were made.
Correspondence From Angel
- Angel's favourite colour
- Needs to go offline for a few and signs it Ax
- Asked trialists to create a sense of community through the FB group.
- Mentioned the initial email sent out by F&J when people registered for the trials
- Mentioned using only first initial
- Discussed sending PM on FB and needing to friend Angel along with the phrase dig deeper
- Tries to find how trialists are coming to the trial
- Makes a mention of testing a material found in the 70s (could be the same mushrooms referenced by Mushroom Film Group in A Plea For Help
- Angel uses phrase "Are you all ready to breach from the pools of our own captivity?"
- Angel asks about secret chat groups
- She mentions why are people saying stay safe, a phrase T used in emails
- Mentions trial closing end of May and only point of contact for the trialists
Notes from Emails
Notes from Player Chats
Background information received through a private email with one of the trialists.